Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Temperature of The Woman Is The Temperature Of Her Home


 
Are you for or against this statement above? Or are you just clueless? This statement sneaked into my mind years ago and has been seeking for my attention, all that while. For as long as it has been there, I have been gathering experiences to establish it and now I believe it is time to let it out for us all to prove it.

It is true the man is the head of the home but the woman gives it life. She gives her home an expression, a personality and an image. The character of her personality is the character of her home. And by home I mean living and non-living occupants. Are you wondering how I can be so sure? Remember the woman is created with abilities to receive, incubate and release. She does this, physically, mentally and spiritually. This process explains child birth.

To explain further, let us consider how she makes the..................Visit Get Inspired' page to read on

No comments: